Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A little Bit About Me!






Where is your mobile phone? Right on my lap.   Where is your significant other? Working hard. Your hair color? Blonde Your mother? The strongest woman I know. I love her with all my heart .Your father? Your guess is as good as mine. One favorite thing? My iPad. Your dream last night? I can't remember.  Your your dream goal? To write a children's book. The room you're in? Joseph's nursery. Your hobby? I love to cook and bake for others. Where do you want to be in six years? Still as happy as i am today. Maybe, just maybe have another baby. Where were you last night? Home with my hubby and baby. Had sushi dinner with our friend. What you're not? An airhead. One of your wish list items? An elliptical machine. Where you grew up? South Plainfield, NJ The last thing you did? Drank a cup of coffee. What are you wearing? Grey tank top and sweats. Your favorite TV show? I like to DVR everything... PLL & Grey's. Anything Kardashian, the bachelor, Top Chef. Favorite Sports Team. The Yanks :-) Your pets? A beautiful bulldog named Lola. Your computer. My iPad and a laptop. Your mood? Happppy and blessed. Missing someone? Always... Your car? A Chevy Tahoe LTZ. Something you're not wearing? My earrings. Favorite drink? COFFEE and water. Your summer? Spent at the beach. Love someone? Many people. Your favorite color? Pink, Black & White. When was the last time you laughed? A couple of minutes ago.When was the last time you cried? The other day thinking about how big my baby boy is getting. 



1 comment:

Jennie said...

I love coffee too