Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Welcome

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest



Welcome to My Blog... My name is Dana and I'm a 27 (almost 28) year old Kindergarten Teacher from New Jersey. I decided to start a blog because one of my best friends, Danielle, recently started one (check her out at New Mommy Rant) and really seems to enjoy it! I thought that I'd love a place to go to every day to "Just Talk."


Sometimes we need a place to come to and vent! Sometimes we need a place to come to get away. This is my place to "Just Talk", to share new "secret" recipes, to make new friends, to review products, to rant and rave about everyday life.


I graduated college with a BA in Communication in Radio and TV. I had a great internship with VH1 in NYC, but being in the City at the time of 911 I rethought commuting and working there everyday. So I decided after I graduated to go back and get my Masters in Education. I have been a teacher for 3 years now. Being a Kindergarten Teacher you always have to be on your toes, keep your eyes open, and be REALLY happy! I love my students and enjoy teaching them. It is truly rewarding to see it all click within them, espceially when they read their 1st sentence! So with all of that said I'll spill my 1st secret - I don't know if I want to be a Teacher anymore! Now What? :(

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I am so excited you started a blog! Watch out. It is addicting. THanks for adding my button.

Christy said...

I taught for 2 years before becoming a stay at home mommy. I am not sure I want to go back to teaching, so I understand where you are going from.