Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Alive

I'm alive and well.. I will hopefully be up and running tomorrow afternoon when I get my new and improved not broken laptop... I can't wait to reconnect with my google reader which I'm sure is overflowing with wonderful and amazing posts.....
I just wanted to give a quick hello and let you all know I'm doing good, just anxiously awaiting the new laptop!
I can't wait to Blog about Jon & Kate Plus 8, I still feel very sad and disturbed by the whole show last night! I won't say much more cause I want to blog about it...
Til then......
PS - hope everyone had an awesome Memorial Day weekend. Mine consisted of dinner and sleepover with Heather, dinner and sleepover with Mom, Dogshow, pedicure and lunch with Erika & Heather, and dinner date with Kim and Jon & Kate.
Brian was away all weekend. He was actually away since Thursday early morning. He went to the Indy 500 with some friends. They are all so crazy and actually rode their Harley's out there.. So currently I am I not only anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new computer but I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my beautiful boyfriend.. I can't wait to giv him a big smooch and a really long hug. 5 nights, 6 days is a loooong time!!

6 comments:

EP said...

I'm so glad that you will be back soon with the new laptop. It sounds like you had a lovely Memorial Day!

Future Mom (Heather) said...

Can't wait to hear your thoughts about Jon & Kate plus 8. I feel so sad about the whole thing and hope everything works out for them and the kids

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

YAY! See you soon!

Anna said...

Glad to hear things are going well! I feel all out of the loop too, but because I have been out of the blogging world for so long not because of a broken laptop. Anyways, I am back and I hope to be stopping over here more often now! =)

Katelin said...

aw yay for a new laptop! woo!

Me said...

I'm loving your blog, because like you, I love to just talk. I'd love to have you follow my blog, too: www.themodernwifeblogspot.com