Friday, December 4, 2009

Dear BabiesRUs and your horrible Customer Service

So... this is email I sent BabiesRUs after all the horrible experiences I have had with them in the past few months. I think it's a pretty good email if I do say so myself!!!!
To whom it may concern:

I have been doing a lot of shopping at BabiesRUs lately as my sister is due in March. All I have to say is that I am so saddened and very, very disappointed with your store in the past few weeks! Every time I have tried to purchase something for my sister, at your store or over the phone, there has been a problem and a VERY rude employee at the other end of the situation. Numerous times things have been left out of the bag and I have had to return to the store to pick up the items. When I present the registry they forget to scan it and then I needed to return to the store to return the items and then repurchase them. It i so apparent that your employees do not value your customers with the way they speak to your customers in store as well as over the phone. Having a baby is supposed to be an exciting time for a family! Picking out baby clothes, toys, furniture, and accessories is also a huge part of that preparation. But when it is nothing but a hassle followed by a headache with no one polite to help you it becomes discouraging. I should want to shop at your store, not turn around and go somewhere else to buy gifts because I know I will be treated better. What should keep me coming back with everything that my family has experienced? I thought you should how one of your customers feels!
what do you think? I m still waiting for a response from them... But I won't hold my breathe!! They are such a big company I highly doubt they care about lil ole me!!!

No comments: