Saturday, April 5, 2008

Five Things

The wonderful EP from Stylish Handwriting recently tagged me... Check her out, she's got a great Blog!!
So here it goes; here is my 5 Things Meme!
What Was I Doing Ten Years Ago:
1. Getting ready to graduate high school
2. Hanging out with my best friend Missy
3. Worrying about getting college acceptance letters
4. Playing field hockey
5. Driving around in a purple Saturn
5 Things on My To-Do List Today:
1. Get my lesson plans done
2. Take a shower
3. Relax
4. Watch a movie with Brian
5. Clean up my apartment
Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Chips and Chi-Chi's Salsa
2. Veggie Stix
3.Skinny Cow ice cream
4. Strawberries & Clementines
5. Axelrod Organic Yogurt
Things I Would Do If I Was a Millionaire:
1. Buy a new house
2. Buy a vacation house in Hawaii & Disney World
3. Help my family and friends
4. Travel
5. Quit my job - and find something I really liked to do
5 Bad Habits
1. I worry to much
2. I hold things in
3. I also stay in bed til the last possible second
4. Watching bad reality TV
5. I never check my messages
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. West End, NJ
2. West Long Branch, NJ
3. Asbury Park, NJ
4. South Plainfield, NJ
5. Middlesex, NJ
5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Lifeguard
2. Sales Associate @ Banana Republic
3. Cashier @ Old Navy
4. Bartender
5. Waitress
So with all of that said I tag:
&
Enjoy & Happy Blogging!!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday....

13 comments:

Brunhilda said...

Your favorite snacks sound delicious and also really healthy; I'm impressed!

What job would you get if you left teaching?

Dana said...

If I left teaching I'd want to go to culinary school so I could be a personal chef!

Rebecka said...

very interesting.
i'm with you on some of those things.
definately the sleeping in one.

Pam said...

I love to read these and learn more about everyone! Thanks for your kind wishes for Riley getting better!

SaraLynn said...

Skinny Cow...that always makes me giggle..hehe...

In wait until the last possible second to get up and then I rush around, wondering where the time has gone..lol

Mamarazzi said...

FUN!! thanks for the tag! i will be doing this and the other MeMe's i was tagged for this week on Sunday (my catch up day)

it was soooo much fun to read morea bout you, i am loving your sense of humor!

and as always thanks for dropping a little love on my blog, you are a doll!

christy said...

I drove a Saturn in high school too. And I live in New Jersey too. And I used to be a teacher too. Apparently, we have a lot in common!

Christy said...

Dana, that last comment was from me (Cakerwakers). I was lodged in under the blog I created for my family back in KY. I am so goofy.

Andrea said...

I love it that you have 'relax' on your list of things to do! :) I should add that to my list!

Danielle said...

Thanks for the tag!

Future Mom (Heather) said...

Thanks for the tag--check our our answers when you get a chance :)

Anonymous said...

You're too sweet. Thanks, lady!

I LOVE the Skinny Cow ice cream. I got confused when my mom asked me to get it at the store and kept calling it the Skinny Moo. So it's the Skinny Moo to me now.

Melanie said...

I always try to stay in bed as long as possible too. It's harder now that I have a toddler though.