Saturday, January 17, 2009

Addicted

So last weekend Brian and I went to Best Buy since we had tons of gift cards from Christmas. And now I'm addicted to this....


That is right ladies... And gentleman.... Dr. Christian Troy and his gorgeous face (and body) have captured my heart, lol!!!! I am soooo loving the show! I am so addicted that Brian and I have finished the whole 1st season since last Saturday and today we went back to Best Buy and got season 2, LOL!!! I know... I know....

But his face and that body!! I can't get enough, lol.. No but really, I think the show is awesome.. The story line is great and the acting is pretty good! The only warning I'd give if you've never seen the show - Don't eat dinner while watching! Some of the season are pretty graphic... But we are talking about 2 high profile plastic surgeons so there is bound to be blood and yuck!

What i'm fortunate for is the fact that I don't have to wait another week to watch another episode.. I think that Nip Tuck is on Season 6 on FX so I have multiple season to get through before I am even caught up. So i can just continue to keep watching my new addiction over and over and over.. So if you haven't seen the show I highly recommend it! You won't want to turn it off... I mean look at him, who would want to turn it off?.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! He's a cutie! I've never watched that show but maybe I need to start. woo-woo!

LibbieLou said...

I watched the entire first and second seasons and then moved to a plce that didn't have FX. I was soo bummed out!

Carmen said...

i have to say, the man is HOTTTTT.

EP said...

Wow! I've never watched the show before but maybe I'll have to start. Does Brian love it, too?

thatShortchick said...

i loved the show all the way up to last season. i think the show has gotten a little too "out there" for me now.

but, yes, christian troy is a major hottie.

Tracy said...

Feeling your addiction! After weeks of watching through Netflix I went through withdrawal when I was all caught up! Christian Troy....Yum!!!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I've always hear of people loving this show...I definitely need to get in the loop.