Monday, January 26, 2009

The Inspiration Path


Lean Cuisine has created a place for those touched by Breast Cancer to come together and share messages of encouragement and ispiration.

What you can do is create a personalized inspirational stone for someone touched by Breast Cancer. You can walk the path and read words of encouragement left by others. By getting involved you can become part of a community of supporters to ensure that no one affected walks alone!
So go and create your stone today! Let your loved ones know you care!!! I created one for someone close to me who was affected by Breast Cancer and thought it was a truly wonderful idea. I really wanted to share this with you because I had no idea it even exsisted I just happen to come across this and thought everyone should know about this great site and have the opportunity to create there own stone for someone special!

4 comments:

amanda said...

Yay! I love this. How cute...
thoughtful and creative.

Thanks for sharing, love!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

What a cute site! Our women's basketball coach died over the weekend after a LONG battle with breast cancer. She was a great woman and I was happy to make a stone for her!

Auburn Kat said...

What a great idea!

Concrete Contractors Vista said...

Nicce blog thanks for posting