Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A + + for Emily Giffin

Get ready for this great news all you Emily Giffin fans.... Are you ready? Something Borrowed is going to the big screen. That's right people in 2011 (i know I know it's super far away) The Best Seller by Emily Giffin is going to be a movie..







If you have never read Emily Giffin's books do yourself a favor and RUN to Barnes & Noble or your closest book store and buy all 4 of her latest books. They are the BEST, QUICKEST, EASIEST reads. The BEST books ever!! I read them all in 2 days. They were sooo good I didn't want to stop reading, I wanted to continue to turn the pages and see what happened in each and every book.



So you can imagine how excited I am for her 1st book to be coming to the big screen!! Now I'm just wondering who's going to be cast in the movie. I guess I'll just have to wait!


Like I mentioned before all of her books are amazing.


Get them all and read them in this order


1. Something Borrowed


2. Something Blue


3. Baby Proof


&


4. Love The One Your With


Also you can check out Emily Giffin's website and leartn all about my favorite author. And I'm telling you she will soon be YOUR favorite author if she isn't already!! Now GO... What are you waiting for. They are the perfect books to take while you relax by the pool or lounge on the beach. And make sure you email me, find me on twitter, or message me on Facebook to let me know what you think of the books. And if you have read them leave a comment so others can see what I'm talking about!!!


Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jenny Georgio-who said...

As long as they dont ruin the movie like The Devil Wears Prada and Confessions of a Shopaholic....

I love Emily Giffin!

Jennifer said...

I JUST finished Something Blue the other day (and was HOOKED as soon as I started Something Borrowed). You just made my night!! She's definitely one of my favorite authors!!

I wonder if they'll incorporate Something Blue, or if they'll leave it open for a sequel...

ajriggs said...

I've read all the books...it's been some time but they are awesome books. Now that you've brought them up I might have to re-read them again!

Dana said...

i want to reread them too!!