Sunday, June 8, 2008

Grandfather Update

My grandfather is home and resting... Brian & I went to visit him Friday night.. Though he doesn't look great - he says he is feeling much better!


I had a talk with my grandmother and just hope I got through to her. She said she'd call me next time if something happens!


I cried the whole way home - thinking about what it would be like not to have him in my life...


Let's keep our fingers crossed that he feels ok for awhile!
Thanks for all of your kind wishes and words!

11 comments:

Pam said...

Glad he is home and resting. We will pray for him and your family!!

Tracy said...

Happy to hear he is home and doing better. Thanks for the update.

Anna said...

Glad to hear that is is home now! I'll keep your family in my prayers!

Mama Smurf said...

I'm glad he made it back home.

My advice....for what it's worth...Spend as much time with him as you can just talking with him and asking him questions about his life and about him and telling him how much you love him.

I know your Grandma not calling is difficult but if you spend a lot of time with him telling him how you feel now....then maybe if she doesn't call immediately next time it won't be so difficult for you.

I lost both my Grandfathers within 2 weeks of each other 3 summers ago and it was difficult because I had so many regrets.

Don't let your Grandpa leave you with regret in your heart.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I am glad to hear he is doing better - and at home!!

Anonymous said...

Glad there is good news!

Christy said...

I am so glad he is doing better. Grandparents are so important.

Trace said...

Hi, I was blog-hopping and came across you. :) Glad to hear your Grandfather is at home and feeling better!

Trace

Auburn Kat said...

Glad that he is doing ok!!! I'm also happy that you had a talk with your grandmother.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

My good thoughts are a comin' your way!

Missy said...

I am glad to hear that he is doing alright - I loved the photos of you and your grandparents!