Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm A Screener

I'm sure I'm not the only one who screens their phone calls! If i don't know your number - then I'm not picking up the phone!! I guess it's because I do not want to be caught off guard and be forced to speak to someone I do not want to speak to, LOL.... So, I'm a screener - I screen my calls...

What I really hate is when someone calls me and I don't know the number and they don't leave a message! I immediately look up the number # with the reverse phone number look-up by clicking
Who's Number Is This ?

Pretty much because I'm dying to know who it is.. Most times it's wrong number,lol... But, It's pretty cool!!


I know I have registered my phone number with the No Call List, but I use "Whose # Is This? when someone calls I don't know their number.. Check it out!






"No Call List Information"

9 comments:

Lori said...

I'm a big time screener. it's nice now because the phone we have in the kitchen says "call from ______". I almost always google the calls I don't know to see who in the world is calling us

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I do the same thing!!!!

Alicia W. said...

I'm the queen call screener!! I know exactly what you mean and to make it worse is I don't EVER check my voice mails, lol. My friends get so mad at me because they know if they call me from a weird number not only do I not answer but I don't even bother to ck the v.mail box, lol.

Peter said...

I screen allll the time.

Sometimes even if I recognize the number. :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I screen too! I love to be prepared. And that applies to EVERYTHING I do, including picking up a simple phone call.

Rose said...

oh I'm a big time screener. Sometimes I don't even answer if I know the number, especially since having the babt (mostly when it's the MIL). Isn't that why they created caller ID to begin with?

Auburn Kat said...

I always screen! I also always use a reverse phone number lookup!

EP said...

Like you, I'm a huge screener! It's a smart thing to do since you can get caught in a bad place if you aren't careful about knowing who is on the other end of the line.

Anonymous said...

I like to use http://www.everycall.us more because it's free!