Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday EJ - hope it's a great one!
Love You!!!!

XOXOX





Your Birthdate: May 22



You tend to be understated and under appreciated.

You have a hidden force to do amazing things, doing them your own way.

People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little.

Your unconventional ways have more power than they (and even you) know.

Your strength: Standing up for what you know is true

Your weakness: You tend to be picky and rigid

Your power color: Silver

Your power symbol: Square

Your power month: April

4 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Geez...maybe I was born on the wrong day in May... My b-day was the 20th, but this sure sounds a lot like me!! I will have to check out my date and see what it says...

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooo much for this!!!! You are the best. Thank you for thinking of me!! I love this...it's scary how true some of the things were....LOLOL! Loved it. Thanks for being a great friend. Love you lots...xoxoxo!!!!

Andrea said...

Happy B-day wishes from me too! :)