Monday, November 3, 2008

BIG MESS NO DRESS

So an old friend my high school is getting married soon and unfortunatley has a big problem with the brial shop she purchased her dress from....She purchased a dress - and then the bridal shop filed Chapter 11 (bankruptcy) & now she is left without a dress, and they're still in business! It seems to me that the Bridal Shop is one big scam because they have done things like this before.. The shop is called Calvary Bridal House and is located in Millburn, NJ....

So brides beware!!!! Here is a little bit of her story from a local Newspaper and a little about the Bridal House and their situation.
I know I would be MAD as anything if this happened to me!! She deserves to at least get her money back or receive the dress she has ordered - I mean that's only fair.... I did some research myself on this Calvary and it seems like this isn't the 1st time something like this has happened!!! They have taken brides money before, made up stories and then the girls don't get their dresses.. Seems like one BIG scam to me!!!!!

9 comments:

Pam said...

that is terrible! I can't believe people act like that. I hope she is able to get her dress or her money!

Danielle said...

whoa...that is so WRONG!!! She needs to get 7 on her side!

Auburn Kat said...

Wow! That is SO not right! Now I'm thankful my sister bought her dress off the rack instead of ordering it!

Louise said...

WOW that is horrible!! Crazy....

Thanks for stopping by my blog ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow- that is sooooo wrong!

Rebecka said...

That's ridiculous.

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

That is the worst thing I've ever heard ever ever everrrr!!

Katelin said...

oh my gosh that's just awful. i hope she gets a dress or her money back, oy.

Anonymous said...

the worse part is that she's reopening in Livingston under the same name!!