Friday, November 7, 2008

What's On The Agenda

You would think I'd take advantage of a day off from work and do something extremly relaxing right? Wrong! Here is what's on my agenda for the day:


7:30 am - Shower
8:30 am to 2:15 pm - Babysit job #1
2:30 pm to 3:30 pm - Babysit job #2
3:45 pm - Pedicure
4:15 pm - Prep Baked Ziti
5:00 pm - Get Ready
5:45 pm - Leave for NY for dinner party
6:45 pm to ??? - Get to relax with Brian & Friends......


I had off yesterday too and that day was filled running around in preparation for todays busy day!! I got my hair done, went shopping for a baby shower I have on sunday, went food shopping, baked a cake for tonight, got a flu shot (which BTW has been killing my arm), cleaned up the house, and made a yummy dinner... Just call me super girlfriend, LOL.... Luckily tomorrow I have NOTHING to do but chill out; let's just hope Brian has the day off! That would make it perfect!!!!


What are you doing today? Anything fun?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we do more on our days off then we do when we are working!

EP said...

My days off are also crazy busy, but at least you get to take care of things? Your day sounds awesome, and I hope y'all have a great time in NY!

Lori said...

don't you hate that feeling of needing a day off to recover from the day off?

Anonymous said...

You sound like me. My days off are always full w/errands.
Hmmmm, today....work...then sleep.

Carrie said...

Waking up at 7:30 on your day off is not right.

I found your blog through "20-something Bloggers." I'm really enjoying it!

cathy said...

yay for pedicures! i'm doing that today too! (and it's not my day off! shhh... don't tell my boss...)

Mozi Esme said...

Sounds like a great start to the weekend!

BTW, there's an award on my post for you today.

ShEiLa said...

I just stopped in after visiting Mozi Esmé... congrats on your blog award. Glad to hear you have some time off... love your agenda esp. envious of the pedicure. I am doing laundry, and trying to rest my back until I get some pain relief (chiropractor appt) this afternoon. Oh, and a little blogging inbetween it all.
I will have to visit again soon.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Katelin said...

man and i thought i was busy, haha. you put me to shame lady! hope you relax some time this weekend, have fun!

Tracy said...

Don't you feel like you need to go back to work for a break? Did the NJEA convention today. Had to go in order to get paid for the day. Def. not something I need to do every year! HAve fun in NY!