Monday, November 3, 2008

It Was Only A Matter of Time - DeAnna Pappas & Jesse Csincsak Are Splitsville

I was a huge huge HUGE bachelorette fan and I LOVED DeAnna Marie Pappas until she picked Jesse Csincsak.. I was sooooo hoping she would go for cute, sweet Jason.. The more stable, more secure, more realistic Jason...
It was only a matter of time before another one bit the dust... Ladies & Gentlemen DeAnna and Jesse are no longer together!!! LOL....

It is official DeAnna broke up with Jesse's ass because she loved him but wasn't in love with him!!!

Dear DeAnna,

You picked the wrong guy. Not only that, you thought you fell in love fell in love on a reality TV show.. That only worked for Trista & Ryan! Did you really have to "set the date" and break that poor fools heart?

Sincerely,

The girl that wants you to find love

Dear Jesse,

Did you really think it would work? Or were you just mesmerized by that hot ass in a bikini and her great personality? Hang in there buddy there will be plenty of rebound snow bunnies!

Sincerely,

The girl that knew you were the wrong choice

Dear Jason,

Feel amazing and great!! You were the better choice and have hopefully moved on and are dating a great girl.. You are the true winner because you have the most amazing son!!

Love,

The girl that wanted you to win

Dear ABC Executives,

Though I sooo love the Bachelor & Bachelorette isn't it about time to nix it? Be happy knowing one couple has made it! But you are setting up these people for failed public relationships where we all know it's not going to work and are just placing bets to see when it'll fizzle....

Love,

The girl that loooves bad reality TV

8 comments:

Anna said...

I was so disappointed she picked him too!

Anonymous said...

I just heard the news too! I can't believe it. I can but can't. They set the date and everything! I agree, I thought she picked the wrong person for her. Jesse was great! I love him but they do not make a good pair together! I hope Jesse finds someone better. I mean she dumped him at an airport luggage claim terminal! What a way to break a guy....that's bad!
Better luck next time guys!

Danielle said...

oh man. poor guy. I like dhim but didn't think she did. I didn't like the other guy either. I liked the guy who was a player.

Alicia W. said...

Another one bites the dust!

Auburn Kat said...

HAHA! I knew that would happen!

amanda said...

Are you serious?
Eh. Ridiculous.
This is mainly why
I can't watch these
Bachelor shows. They
are such a joke. Besides
Trista and Ryan...and I
hate Trista...everyone else
has come and gone. Grrr.
And maybe that one other
couple? Mmm.

I watched this season
only because I really liked
her...and was sad when she
didn't get chosen by
Brad? (Was that his
name?)
I liked Jesse...the other
dude was cuter, but Jesse
was cool.

Stupid show! Sorry, Dana.
MUAHHH!

Little Miss Diva said...

Jason will be on the Bachelor in January and I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Awww...I"m so sad! I didn't think Jesse was the right guy, either, though!