Saturday, November 15, 2008

Picks For The Best Shampoo


If you're still searching for a shampoo that won't make your hair feel dry, brittle and unhealthy, rest assured there is a light at the end of the tunnel. From higher-end brands like Frederic Fekkai to more affordable brands like Sunsilk. I bet you'll find a formula that works so well you'll never want to stop using it.



Check out this list:

Biolage Bodifying Shampoo $14.00

Rusk Sensories Calm Guarana & Ginger Nourishing Shampoo $9.99

Nexxus Sleektress Sumptuous Smoothing Shampoo $8.99

Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Shampoo $22.00

MOP Basil Mint Shampoo $12.50

PHYTO Phytobrush Smoothing Shampoo with Acacia Honey $24.00

Infusium (Color)ologie Shampoo $6.99

SunSilk ThermaShine Shampoo $4.49

Joico K-Pat shampoo $11.96


I persoanlly love Biolage and use it every day along with the Biolage Color Care conditioner. Once a week i use Neutrogena Anti-Residue to take away any build-up I may acquire....
What shampoo do you swear buy?

11 comments:

Future Mom (Heather) said...

i normally use pantene but my hair could probably be more soft & fluffy. yours always looks good...maybe i'll try your kind for a while :)

Pam said...

I use Sunksilk waves of envy. I love it. But I'm cheap too. If I were willing to pay more- I probably would find something I love there too.

Tracy said...

Nice I'm searching for a new shampoo. My hair dresser gave me No-Poo to try out. It is supposed to be non drying, good for your scalp and it also doesn't suds up. Hence the name No-Poo. Gotta tell you though besides its $16.00 a bottle price tag it seems to be full of poo poo. My hair always feels super heavy like it has to much build up. Don't fall for their ads!

Auburn Kat said...

The best kind I've ever used was Aquage. I usually just buy whatever is on sale though...

Lori said...

$24 shampoo??? I buy my shampoo at BJ's it's like Berkey and Jensen whatever

Mama Smurf said...

I'm another Pantene girl!

Stephanie said...

I use Matrix in the orange bottle...LOVE it.

Christy said...

I use Sunsilk - the one that makes your hair straight.

I can get away with $4 or $5 bottles of shampoo, but my husband would flip out if I bought a $20 bottle

Anonymous said...

I am a hairstylist and just like you i definitely use Biolage-Normalizing Shampoo and Conditioner. I use it everyday !!!

Hip Mom's Guide said...

I love Biolage, too. I just found it last year and I think it's great!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I'm a huge Redken fan. I have used it for a long time until just recently. I am going through a small financial problem right now so I had to buy Blonde by John Frieda...I hope it doesn't totally ruin my expensive color job!