Saturday, November 1, 2008

And It Gets Better.....


I know I just asked you to pray for my friend's brother that passed away - but it seems like I could use a few more prayers myself....

My mother just called to inform me that my grandfather had a heart attack and it doesn't look to good.. He is in intensive care... My grandfather has always suffered with a bad heart - had multiple bypasses - and recently had a few stints in and out of the hospital; but it doesn't make it any easier... I fully understand that he is old and that he has lived such a great life.. Call me selfish but I want him here with me a little longer...
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.. I will keep you posted!
Much Love,
Dana

18 comments:

Pam said...

Oh dana! I am so sorry. I will be praying!

Lori said...

Dana, I'm so sorry... more prayers sent for you and your family

Tipp said...

Oh Dana,

I am so very sorry that this all is going on for you. I am thinking and praying for you and your friend and your families.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Dana! I'm definitely praying for you and your family. And also for your friends family.

thatShortchick said...

so sorry to hear this...keeping you in my thoughts.

Carmen said...

Dana, I am SO SO SO sorry. If you need anything please let me know. I'm here :(

Rose said...

I'm so sorry. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rebecka said...

I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you and your family. I know it has to be hard.

(((Hugs)))

Anna said...

I'm so sorry! I'll be thinking about you! Stay strong.

Tracy said...

I'm sor sorry to hear that your grandfather isn't doing well. I'll be thinking about you and your family.

EP said...

I'm so sorry, Dana. I'm thinking and praying for y'all. It's not selfish to want your grandpa to spend more time here with you, either. *hugs*

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Hugs. Lots of good thoughts.

Christy said...

Oh no! Once again, I am so sorry Dana. He is in my thoughts.

Danielle said...

Keep me posted. I am thinking of you!

Auburn Kat said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, you are all in my thoughts and prayers!

Matt said...

sorry to hear about your grandpa...I hope he is doing ok...

update?

Stephanie said...

I am so sorry. I will definitely keep him in my prayers. I remember how it was when my Papa's health was going down hill...it was horrible.

Also, thanks for stopping by my blog. I have read a few of your most recent posts and look forward to reading more. Your daughter is too cute. Also, if I were your friend and lost my wedding dress even though the shop was still open, I would go ape s--t!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry! I will add your family to my prayer list as well.

PS I have that dress too!