Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Should You Be Allowed To Vote?




Happy Election Day All!!!

I am so happy to have off from work today.....

Take this short quiz and find out if you should be allowed to vote......







You Should Be Allowed to Vote




You
got 11/15 questions correct.

Generally speaking, you're very well informed.



If you vote this election, you'll know exactly who (and what) you'll be voting for.

You're likely to have strong opinions, and you have the facts to back them up.

8 comments:

Matt said...

I only got 10/15 right.

I wish it would tell me which ones I got wrong!!!!

Danielle said...

yay election day!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I only got 10/15 right as well. They said I should 'maybe' be able to vote.

Well too bad, because I already did!

amanda said...

I didn't take the
quiz. But I already
know the answer. YES...
yes, I should be
allowed to vote.

Mmmhmmm!

Christy said...

I got 12/15. This election is so damn important - you can bet I'll be voting tonight!

Katelin said...

i would so not be allowed to vote, i know nothing, whoops.

Auburn Kat said...

I got ten out of 15 right too...darn it, I thought I would do better!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Woot Woot for election day! History in the making either way.

~melody~