Thursday, November 20, 2008

Next Stop Las Vegas


So tomorrow will sort of start my vacation. I have to work tomorrow then I will be leaving to stay with friends and then brian & I have a very early flight saturday morning....


I am soo excited! Brian and I haven't been away for 2 years and really deserve this getaway! We have both been working sooo hard and really deserve some quality time together away from the hustle and bussle of our everyday lives!


I will say that I am not to fond of flying - and with Vegas being a 5 hour flight I'm not really looking forward to that. But I have snacks packed, a portable DVD player, movies, magazines, and lots of other stuff to keep me/us occupied...


While I'm gone I have lined up some really, really great guest bloggers to hold down the fort! Check them out - they are some of my favorites and I know you'll love them and what they have to say! I know this sounds silly, but I'm going to miss my blog and writing my own posts! And I know I'll miss reading your blogs while I'm away and leaving comments. It really has become such a big part of my life and I truly enjoy it. It's very theraputic! But don't forget about me while I'm gone and make sure you still visit! I'm telling you, you'll love what I have lined up!!! And I'm looking forward to reading your comments and seeing what you think....


I'll Miss you all and I'll talk to you when I get back!!
XOXO,

13 comments:

amanda said...

I hope you have your
tacky Vegas outfits
packed to wear for me.
(I'll be there in spirit!)

Have soooo much fun.
And a safe flight.
And do a little gambling.
And winnnn.

Can't wait for the pictures
and stories!

Rebecka said...

Have fun! I'll still read your blog! :)

Take pictures :)


Don't worry, i hate flying too.

Lori said...

have a fantastic trip and don't worry ... bloggyland will still be here when you return

Tracy said...

Have a great time and a Blueberry Mojito at Spago in Caesar's for me! We'll set somthing up for Christmas break when you get back!

Katelin said...

have a great time in vegas! hope you come back thousands of dollars richer :)

Andrea said...

Have fun!! And we won't forget about you...oh, and I def. know what you mean about blogging being relaxing, etc.!

Wearing Mascara said...

Have a great time and take tons of pictures! I will definitely still read your blog :-)

Marni's Organized Mess said...

YAY!!!!!

EP said...

Have a great time there, lady! We'll hold down the fort while you're off being fabulous and ritzy in Sin City!

Auburn Kat said...

Have a safe trip and have lots and lots of fun! I love going to Vegas!

Louise said...

YEAH you...have a blast with your man :)

What a great idea lining up guest bloggers! I will definitely be checking them out!

HUGS..have a great trip!!

Anna said...

Have fun and take lots of pictures!!

Unknown said...

Have fun!!!