Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My New Obbession

Hell hath no fury like an angry chef, and no chef has a sharper temper than Gordon Ramsay when things go wrong in the kitchen.
Meet my new obbession - Gordon Ramsay star of the TV show
Kitchen Nightmares.

What he does is go to restaurants in need of serious help and teaches them to improve as a whole so they can run a successful restaurant... It is SOOO great and i love it! I love his brutal honest truth, it is so refreshing! He comes in and tastes the food, critizies the food, and then overlooks a dinner run.. He then follows up with a restaurant makeover and a menu makeover. Then Gordon does a relaunching of the restuarant to bring in new and old customers.

For restaurant owners in crisis with lazy chefs in the kitchen, temperamental wait staffs and few and unhappy diners, it’s time to call in the restaurant industry’s equivalent of 911. And that ladies & gentlemen is Chef Gordon Ramsay.

Today I took a sick day from work because I still don't feel well at all from the Flu Shot. I took it as an opportunity to lay in bed with my laptop and watch some episodes online that I've never seen before... Check him out - you'll be surprised how awesome the show really is.


Have you ever seen Kitchen Nightmares? Or do you recognize Chef Ramsay from Hell's Kitchen? Another good cooking show is Top Chef. This season it's in N.Y.C. and the season premiere starts on Wednesday!!!

Woo-Hoo.. I love cooking shows!

5 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

ooooooooh yeah love this show!!

AND...TAG! You're It. Come see, and Play! (pretty please)

Anonymous said...

I love Chef Ramsey! Yes, I watch both of his shows. I love people who say exactly what I'm thinking...minus the potty mouth.

Anna said...

I love that show!!

Auburn Kat said...

I love watching cooking shows too! Granted, I never really cook! =)

EP said...

I actually haven't watched that show, but I'm all about cooking shows, so I have no doubt I would enjoy it!