Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brian's Q & A Part 1

Hey Guys.
Thanks for taking the time to ask me some questions. Dana really enjoys her Blog and I'm happy to be a part of it.
Let's get to it.
The first question was asked by Andrea. She asked "what's your favorite thing about Dana?"

**That's a tough question. I love everything about Dana... But I really love her personality. She's fun loving.

Next, that Short Chick asked "besides riding around on your motorcycle, what is/are your favorite hobbies?"

**I don't think I have many hobbies anymore.... Probably watching movies, detailing cars and my motorcylces. Spending time with my friends at the Gym...

Future Mom Heather asked, "if you had 3 wishes what would they be?
1. To be wealthy.

2. To stay healthy.

3. To be in a position where I would be able to help those that weren't as fortunate.

Amanda asked, "What nickname do you have for Dana?"
**We call each other babe, baby!! And Hodgie - don't ask... it's a joke!!

"What nickname does Dana have for you?"

**Bri, Babe, Baby...

"If you had to dress-up as a Disney character and walk around the park all day...who would you choose?"

**Buzz Light Year. I think I would relate most and my personality suits him best. He is most easily relatable to my personality!


Lori asked, "if you could travel anywhere... where would you go? "

**I could make my way to the French Riveria or any other place in the world but I would want to go the Moon and look back on Earth! Very few people have been there and tt seems dangerous and scary!

"what is your favorite meal that Dana makes?"

**Chicken with Artichoke Hearts and Potatoes!

And Matt asked, "What do you think about Dana having a blog?"

**I think it's nice. It's a healthy way to spend down time and exercise writing and imagination.

And, "So how did she mention it to you?"

**Shy & Embarrassed she said "guess what? I'm a big dork, I started a blog." She assumed that I imagine all people that blog are dorks. But I think it's a very fun way to pass down time and a great hobby! I'm happy she has it!!

Thanks again for all of your great questions..
Stop by tomorrow and check out my Q & A Part 2!!
Have a good day!

7 comments:

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

Brian, you seem so sweet and supportive! :)

Mama Smurf said...

That was fun! It's nice to "meet" you Brian! I may have to steal this idea in the future.

Louise said...

That is so neat!
You are a good sport Brian! I may have to try and convince my hubby to take part in my blog like that!
Great answers!

Auburn Kat said...

Awww! How cute!

Buzz light year =) I love that answer!

Wearing Mascara said...

Hey Dana!

I just sent off your giveaway package! Let me know when you receive it :-)

amanda said...

Yayyy! Thanks for
answering.
Wooo, Brian!
Have fun in Vegas
with out lovie Dana!

Tracy said...

Fun. I told Justin that I was blogging just about the same way but his response was "Yep, huge dork!"