Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why I Love My Boyfriend

Here are just a few reasons why I love Brian.. I could have gone on forever!
~He rubs my feet when I don't feel well.
~He makes the best pancakes.
~He is great with children.
~He defends me even if I'm wrong!
~He still gives me butterflies.
~He always picks out the best movies to watch.
~He irons my clothes.
~He dances with me.
~He holds my hand.
~He always drives when we go out.
~He holds me extra tight when I'm upset and wipes my tears away.
~He tells me the truth.
~He loves me for exactly who I am, flaws and all.
~He's fun.
~He is handsome.
~He's funny and knows how to make me laugh.
~He can laugh at himself.
~He is a great friend.
~He loves my family.
~He is a great son and a loving brother.
~And most of all because he is an amazing man with a great heart.

22 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

Awww, how sweet! He sounds like a keeper!

Lori said...

what a sweet tribute

Louise said...

Sounds like an awesome man :)
You are blessed!!
HUGS

EP said...

So sweet! You are SO lucky to have a man like him in your life.

Anonymous said...

I hope he read this!

petemiller said...

And don't forget that he is also Batman.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

That is too sweet! And I have glasses that look just like those!

Carrie said...

Aww, what a great guy. You two are lucky to have each other!

thatShortchick said...

you guys are soo adorable!

Stephanie said...

You two are so cute together! And what a great guy. Definitely hang on to him! :)

Rebecka said...

You guys are just too cute together :) You're so lucky to have him!

Matt said...

I think I just fell in love with him.

I'm joking.

thats just weird.

but he does sound like a good dude

Wearing Mascara said...

Such a sweet post! :-) Love your blog girl! :-)

Katelin said...

aw what a sweet post, i love it. yay brian, way to be awesome :)

Pam said...

so glad you found a wonderful man!

Andrea said...

Those are some pretty great reasons there...I'd say you better hang on to this guy! :) What a blessing to have a great friend like him to lean on and laugh with, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!

amanda said...

Dana! He is really, really
cute. And together...you
two are just adorable!

CC said...

I think I"m in love with him too! ;)

Carmen said...

awwww that is sooo cute! you guys make a beautiful couple!

Mama Smurf said...

You two make a very cute couple

Anonymous said...

Aw, so lucky that you found such a sweet guy.

I just came across your blog, and love it :) So now I'm reading through backwards :)